RE: Paint Shop Pro Question

Subject: RE: Paint Shop Pro Question
From: Barclay Blanchard <BarclayB -at- txlink -dot- com>
To: "'Duerfeldt, Mark'" <MarkDuerfeldt -at- interim -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:43:30 -0800

I've had similar problems recently, but only
when I'm trying to capture a second-level
menu bar (like the one from File->New in
Outlook). What I've done is set PSP for
multiple captures (from menu bar, Capture->
Setup and select Multiple capures check box)
and then set a delay time.

Mark Duerfeldt says: