RE: Working for a liar

Subject: RE: Working for a liar
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: "'Scottie Lover'" <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:44:32 -0500

I'm a little behind on my email - and just read your second posting about not
being *allowed* to circulate memorandum. My previous suggestion might work,
because it sounds like an assurance, and email might also work. In the event
that neither of these options is viable, consider keeping a journal - every
conversation, etc. on your computer with a time stamp beside entries so that it
is obviously not written after the sh*t hit the fan. You would probably still
choose to leave, or your boss might make that choice for you after you produce
the journal, but think of how many other employees might have an easier road if
your boss is revealed to upper management for what he truly is - talk about the
potential for friends for life <g>.

On Wednesday, February 23, 2000 5:28 PM, Scottie Lover
[SMTP:iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com] wrote:
> One thing I should have added to my inquiry (which is repeated below):
> Each of the two liars flatly refused to sign or initial anything, and
> forbid employees from circulating memoranda.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Hmmm, neither did I...