Listserv directory

Subject: Listserv directory
From: Karen Neeb <KNeeb -at- SagebrushCorp -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 15:08:56 -0600

Does anyone know what happened to the Directory of Publicly Accessible
Mailing Lists that used to be at
http://shockwave.neosoft.com/internet/paml/default.html
<http://shockwave.neosoft.com/internet/paml/default.html> ?

In the meantime, I've lost all of my URLs for help developers listserves
(I'm specifically interested in WinHelp or RoboHelp list serves). I'd
appreciate it if you could forward the website URLs or subscribe instruction
to me.

Thanks,

Karen Neeb
Kneeb -at- sagebrushcorp -dot- com <mailto:Kneeb -at- sagebrushcorp -dot- com>