Re: Listserv directory

Subject: Re: Listserv directory
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: Karen Neeb <KNeeb -at- SagebrushCorp -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 10:33:53 -0700

> In the meantime, I've lost all of my URLs for help developers listserves
> (I'm specifically interested in WinHelp or RoboHelp list serves). I'd
> appreciate it if you could forward the website URLs or subscribe instruction
> to me.

On the TECHWR-L site (http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/), follow
the Directory link, then choose Mailing Lists from the Resources
category. You'll find a variety of mailing lists as well as links
to lists of mailing lists.

BTW, You can cut to the chase at:
http://www.raycomm.com/cgi-bin/ilink/ilink.cgi?Category=Resources|Mailing_Lists

Hope this helps,