RE. name for multi-tasking window?

Subject: RE. name for multi-tasking window?
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:09:34 -0500

Tybi Kapiloff is seeking a name for a <<... window [that] has several tasks
that it can perform: 1. You can use it to browse through your
computer/network to select an image. 2. Once the image is selected, it
appears in a work area at the bottom of the screen. There you can write on
it with the Font Tools. 3. If you really want to do some serious editing on
it, you click on a button and go to an image editing program.>>

Sounds like you've got a "browser" window or "directory", "gallery", or
"collection". Those or some synonym should work fine.

--Geoff Hart, Pointe-Claire, Quebec
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca
"The paperless office will arrive when the paperless toilet
arrives."--Matthew Stevens

Previous by Author: Re. "programmatic"?
Next by Author: Telecom equipment doc standards?
Previous by Thread: Re: Re. "programmatic"?
Next by Thread: pdf print problem

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads