Re: help needed: name for multi-tasking window

Subject: Re: help needed: name for multi-tasking window
From: Elle <elle -at- world-net -dot- co -dot- nz>
To: "TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:18:39 +1300

How about Image Editor

> I would like to ask for your help again. My company has a multi-tasking
> window as part of its program. This window has several tasks that it can
> perform:
> 1. You can use it to browse through your computer/network to select an
> image.
> 2. Once the image is selected, it appears in a work area at the bottom of
> the screen. There you can write on it with the Font Tools.
> 3. If you really want to do some serious editing on it, you click on a
> button and go to an image editing program.

Previous by Author: Re: Estimating time needed for a project
Next by Author: Fw: Best Documentation
Previous by Thread: RE: help needed: name for multi-tasking window
Next by Thread: Tools: Migrating preferences to a new computer?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads