Re: Tools: Migrating preferences to a new computer?

Subject: Re: Tools: Migrating preferences to a new computer?
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:36:59 -0600

Don't know about Outlook, Geoff (I use Netscape), but with Word your preferences
are stored in your normal template. If you're using the same version of Word on the
new machine, just copy over the normal template from the old to the new machine.
All your preferences should be there, ready for use.

HTH

Jo Byrd