RE: Wanted: Dumb Tech-Writer Stories

Subject: RE: Wanted: Dumb Tech-Writer Stories
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: TechWr-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 15:02:43 +0200

Unless I've failed to notice, none of the stories so far has
been about a dumb tech-writer; rather, they're about the dumb
people whom tech-writers work with.

Well, fine. I've never understood why tech-writers seem to
enjoy publicly sneering at incompetence in their own profession
anyway. Do the architects publicize lousy architecture? Do
the bookkeepers publish erroneous bookkeeping? "Hey everybody,
look how badly some of us do our jobs!" Harrumph.

Mark L. Levinson - nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il - Herzlia, Israel
Editorial is the advertising of the advertising.
- Oliviero Toscani