FYI: Philip and Alex's Guide to Web Publishing

Subject: FYI: Philip and Alex's Guide to Web Publishing
From: "Jesse N. Alexander" <lexiconix -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 09:31:23 -0500

In the process of collecting material for an article I came
across an excellent web design book that is available on the web and in
print:

"Philip and Alex's Guide to Web Publishing" by Philip Greenspun (Morgan
Kaufmann Publishers; ISBN: 1558605347) I noticed that on Amazon it received
an average of 5 stars from ~200 reviewers!

Jesse Alexander
PO Box 1730
Montclair, NJ 07042
http://jesse.n.alexander.home.att.net/
mailto:jesse -dot- n -dot- alexander -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net