RE: Wanted: Dumb Tech-Writer Stories

Subject: RE: Wanted: Dumb Tech-Writer Stories
From: SteveFJong -at- aol -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:56:45 EST

To be honest, I for one am wary of the original offer. I've seen hundreds of
technical writers, and I could contribute juicy stories about people who were
dumb, serenely incompetent, utterly ineffective, information manglers,
insufferable, or even frightening. (I could do the same for other professions
too, mind you.) But to what end? The last person who collected
dumb-technical-writer stories from this list was Scott Adams, and he used the
material to create Tina the Brittle Technical Writer.

-- Steve

Steven Jong, Documentation Team Manager ("Typo? What tpyo?")
Lightbridge, Inc., 67 South Bedford St., Burlington, MA 01803 USA
mailto:jong -at- lightbridge -dot- com -dot- nospam 781.359.4902 [voice]
Home Sweet Homepage: http://members.aol.com/SteveFJong