Page Numbering Corruption - Office 98 to Office 2000

Subject: Page Numbering Corruption - Office 98 to Office 2000
From: "Josee M. Proulx" <jmproulx -at- ems -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:16:19 -0500

Hi all,

I am having a really weird problem with Office 2000. Although the page
numbering appears to be fine on screen and in the page preview, it is
another story when I print documents. Pages are numbered 22 of 22, 23 of 23,
and so on instead of following what has originally been set(22 of 45, 23 of
45, etc, etc). I tried to fix the problem by setting the page numbering
directly with fields. The printer ignores it and still print 22 of 22, etc.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Josee Mariann Proulx,
Technical Writer
Development Department
Exchange Market Systems E.M.S., a SUNGARD company

4200, St.Lawrence Blvd, suite 1100
Montreal, Quebec, H2K 2R2
Voice: 514-982-6687x216
Fax:514-982-9476