Re: Lives there a boolean integer?

Subject: Re: Lives there a boolean integer?
From: "Tim Altom" <taltom -at- simplywritten -dot- com>
To: "Mark L. Levinson" <markl -at- gilian -dot- com>, "TechDoc List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:51:56 -0500

I would prefer "binary" rather than "boolean", with or without a capital B.
"Boolean" has come to be used too loosely for my taste. It also refers to
Boolean operators, which is, in my mind, a better place to use the word
"Boolean".

Tim Altom
Simply Written, Inc.
Featuring FrameMaker and the Clustar Method(TM)
"Better communication is a service to mankind."
317.562.9298
Check our Web site for the upcoming Clustar class info
http://www.simplywritten.com