RE: Writers' bibliography

Subject: RE: Writers' bibliography
From: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:44:10 -0500

Not that it needs any endorsement from me, but I just downloaded the John
Renish book list, and I find it most impressive. If anyone is looking for
a book on any aspect of writing, I would strongly recommend looking through
the Renish list first. Often we see requests on the list for references of
one kind and another, again I think this list should be the first place
anyone looks for that hard-to-find writing reference.

Thanks to John for compiling it and Eric for putting it on the TECHWR-L
site.

Tom Murrell
(No, I don't have any personal or financial interest in the book list. Of
course, if I did, it would still be free. <g>)