RE: Question: Touch Screens

Subject: RE: Question: Touch Screens
From: "Scudder, Beth" <beth_scudder -at- retek -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:02:53 -0600

I've seen "tap", as in "On the Fubar window, tap the OK button."


> Hi,
> to designate the action for input when using a touch screen: Which
> verb is common in EN Manuals (corresponding to *click* when using a
> mouse):
> With best regards and wishes
> Joerg Lehr
> - Technical Editor -
> Tachyarrhythmia Therapy Dept.
> BIOTRONIK Biomedical

Previous by Author: RE: Punctuation and procedure titles?
Next by Author: RE: Re: FWD: Preparing a translator test
Previous by Thread: RE: Question: Touch Screens
Next by Thread: RE: Question: Touch Screens

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads