Compiling RoboHELP files for Unix

Subject: Compiling RoboHELP files for Unix
From: "Ann Waterhouse" <awaterhouse -at- ordinox -dot- com>
To: "Tech Writing" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:52:08 -0500

Greetings,

I?ve just compiled my first Help file using RoboHELP 2000 and am
experiencing some difficulties when trying to convert the .RFT and .HPJ
files to Unix using HyperHelp.

Some of the error messages are Bad Font Table-5 and Ignored Footnote
Status?.

So here?s what I?ve done:

I?ve removed all the Footnote messages in the .RTF ? though I don?t know how
they got there.

I?ve changed all the fonts to Times New Roman ? this is the same font we
used on previous help files for Unix

I?ve recompiled the file and then tried to compile it for Unix and still get
the same message.

I realize that since is my first RoboHELP project there is quite a lot I don
?t know. Yes, I?ve read the manual though I didn?t find any information
concerning this type of problem. Yes, I?ve tried all the standard recourses
such as FAQ?s from RoboHELP, WinHelp and HyperHelp.

Is there anybody out there who could shed some light on this?

Thank you
Ann