Re: conferences

Subject: Re: conferences
From: "Kay Ethier" <kethier -at- travelthepath -dot- com>
To: "William Swallow" <William -dot- Swallow -at- aptissoftware -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:06:57 -0500

There is a site for conferences (http://www.tsnn.com) that lets you search
by conference type. Tech writing is not an option, but Communications,
Computers, and Publishing are options (there are about 40 categories).

Kay

Kay Ethier
Bright Path Solutions
919.547.0129
http://www.travelthepath.com
STC Carolina Chapter Newsletter Editor
Senior Editor, "IT:Information Technology for Professionals"