Re: Adobe Rolls Out FrameMaker 6

Subject: Re: Adobe Rolls Out FrameMaker 6
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:28:59 -0600

In our previous episode, Scottie Lover wrote:

How does this compare with ClickBooks? (I've used ClickBooks, but when I
changed computers I couldn't reinstall it, either from the original disks
or from a backup copy, and their tech support flatly refused to get back to
me -- so I would LOVE to find a good replacement.)

How very odd. I got excellent support from the Blue Squirrel sales people when I contacted them over the Web. I had a copy of ClickBook Basic, and they sold me the upgrade for the Pro version at a substantial discount, without even requiring proof of purchase.

I love ClickBook, except that it doesn't print EPS, just the bitmap header. What I'd really like is an imposition tool that'll deal with PDFs as flexibly as ClickBook for under $100.

--
Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
Quis editoriet ipsos editores?