Re: ClickBook

Subject: Re: ClickBook
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:50:14 -0500

At 03:28 PM 03/13/2000 -0600, Beth Friedman wrote:
>How very odd. I got excellent support from the Blue
>Squirrel sales people when I contacted them over the Web.

Well, I'm happy for you, and deeply wish that they had helped me. Since I
had my registration number, all relevant numbers/dates, the original disk,
a backup disk, the printed manual, etc., it should have been very easy to
help me if they'd only taken the time.
"Scottie"
(The Scottish Terrier Lover)