"Schrouded" Source Code?

Subject: "Schrouded" Source Code?
From: "Duerfeldt, Mark" <MarkDuerfeldt -at- interim -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:49:35 -0500

Has anyone ever heard of the term "schrouded" in the sense used below?
(Please forgive the passive voice; I didn't write this!)

"If the software is written in an interpreted or real-time compiled
language, move the schrouded or raw source."

I thought perhaps the word was "shrouded", but I'm hearing that the original
author claims it's correct the way it is. I'm not a programmer, so I looked
on the Internet, but the only instances I found were a misspelled "shroud"


Previous by Author: Simple Hyphen Question
Next by Author: Paint Shop Pro Question
Previous by Thread: Re: Practical Usability Testing
Next by Thread: Re: "Schrouded" Source Code?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads