RE: Punctuation and procedure titles

Subject: RE: Punctuation and procedure titles
From: "Bayne, Sonia E B246" <Sonia -dot- Bayne -at- CIGNA -dot- COM>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:50:03 -0500

Kent Christensen wrote:
>>"Colons in procedure titles are just noise, easily
and usefully omitted. They're consuming some of your valuable white space,
and I say choose to conserve white space. Consistently. Sans serif font,
too.">>

I believe some wag on this list referred to that as "The Law of Minimum
Ink".

When designing Frame templates for a big project, our Doc team took that law
to heart and it served us well. Less is More, as they say...
My 1 cent.
~ Sonia

Sonia E. Bayne
Marketing Communications