Re: MS Word Master Document

Subject: Re: MS Word Master Document
From: "@í" <sdeichmann -at- voicemobility -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:07:47 -0800

I have had lots of problems in the past with Word's master document feature,
and abandoned it about 4 years ago. I have not used it in Word 97 or Word
2000, so I cannot comment on whether MS has improved it.

I have worked with 250+ page documents in Word 97 and Word 2000 with much
success. The graphics were even embedded in the document, not linked. I
recommend converting it to a single doc.

Sue

news:40127 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-