Re: Copyleft

Subject: Re: Copyleft
From: Doug Isenberg <disenberg -at- GigaLaw -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:12:41 -0500

>The new GNU Free Documentation License is out....

On a related matter, for those interested in the "open source" movement,
you may want to read (as I am now!) a book on the history and culture of
free licensing: "The Cathedral and the Bazaar: Musings on Linux and Open
Source by an Accidental Revolutionary," by Eric S. Raymond.

If anyone already has read the book, I'd be interested in your comments.

Douglas M. Isenberg
Attorney @ Law
Editor & Publisher, GigaLaw.com
GigaLaw.com: "Legal Information for