RE: Mentoring

Subject: RE: Mentoring
From: David Castro <thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:03:50 -0800 (PST)

Just for the record, I'm all for it. I've done this informally in the past for
other technical writing students at SFSU, and have found that it really doesn't
take as much time as you might think. Either that, or they just caught me at
good times! :-)

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com