Technical Writer article

Subject: Technical Writer article
From: Lindsay -dot- Doyle -at- firstunion -dot- com
To: debray -at- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:23:46 -0500

Deborah,
I wanted to send you and Ray a quick message to say "Kudos and thanks!" for
Ray's article about Hiring a Technical Writer that is posted on the
immediately followed the link and read it. I then passed it on to the two
other contract tech writers that I am working with on this project. As
contractors, this is *invaluable* information for us (as it is for *any*
tech writer, contract or permanent). It was great to read that I am doing
several things right when interviewing, but the article also made me aware
of other things that I should pay particular attention to. Thanks again
for the helpful information!