Re: Power Point and PDF

Subject: Re: Power Point and PDF
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:19:39 -0600

In our previous episode, bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com wrote:

Hi,

I'm in a bit of a time bind here so I would appreciate any prompt reply to
my query. I was asked to create a PDF of a Power Point file. I tried to do
so but was unsuccessful. Can this be done? We need to send the contents of
the Power Point file to customers but do not want to send the Power Point
file itself. If it cannot be created into a PDF, what other options do I
have?

I've occasionally had memory problems converting PowerPoint to PDF, but mostly it works just fine. What sort of problems are you having?

Have you tried printing to PS and then distilling the resulting PS file?

--
Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
Quis editoriet ipsos editores?