Thanks, Denver!

Subject: Thanks, Denver!
From: "Jane" <judydh -at- total -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:57:18 -0500

Thanks to all who responded to my Denver-bound e-mail. It certainly is helping me ask the right questions to make a decision!

BTW, I'm Canadian; and they're not offering me something as silly as $35K. Their offer, in comparison to $35, would be attractive if
$35 was the going rate for permanent. Sigh. I better talk 'em up!

Jane