Re: Good Manuals - Why Rare.

Subject: Re: Good Manuals - Why Rare.
From: Chris Hamilton <cah_91 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 05:47:10 -0800 (PST)

If what you write allows a reader to reverse engineer
all or part of the application, you should think twice
about writing it. And after you've done that, you
should think three of four more times.

We have an obligation to our readers to give them what
they need to use the product. But we also have an
obligation to our company and the people we work for.
If what you write might kill the golden goose, you
probably shouldn't write it. It might be that a whole
lot of jobs could be lost if you do.

http://im.yahoo.com