ADMIN: Upgrade and Performance Query

Subject: ADMIN: Upgrade and Performance Query
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:25:02 -0700

Gang,
In an attempt to both help the duplicates issue and improve
general delivery speed, I just upgraded the Lyris (list
serve) software on lists.raycomm.com. We _should_ see
tremendous improvement in delivery speed and overall
performance...I'd really appreciate getting your comments
on any differences you notice (or don't notice). Please
email me directly at ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-
Thanks!
Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com