RE: javadoc, docwiz, mif doclet

Subject: RE: javadoc, docwiz, mif doclet
From: "Keith Soltys" <ksoltys -at- home -dot- com>
To: "Barbara Hubert" <barbara_hubert -at- epicdata -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:43:08 -0500

I don't know anything about DocWiz.

I have run the MIF doclet on the API I'm currently documenting and it did
produce a set of MIF files that I could use. I will be doing more work with
it next week; so far all I've done is to run it on the Java files and make
sure that it output everthing that it was supposed to. Be prepared to spend
some time tweaking the template files and formats.

Best
Keith

--
Keith Soltys