Re: Word - possible to create startup message in a template?

Subject: Re: Word - possible to create startup message in a template?
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: Alex Silbajoris <alsilba -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:31:47 -0500

Alex,

My brain-dead no-programming approach would be to include the template
itself together with a separate instructions document in a Microsoft
Binder set. Clearly title the two documents to make their respective
purposes obvious, and include an instruction in the instructions doc
that explains how to copy the template out into an independent document.

The instructions could then be as elaborate as needed, including "8 x 10
color glossies with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of
each one."

Dick