Re: Framemaker vs. Pagemaker - a tongue-in-cheek suggestion

Subject: Re: Framemaker vs. Pagemaker - a tongue-in-cheek suggestion
From: BlaineBachman -at- bia -dot- gov
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:11:14 -0700

Is it possible to develop an application (javascript, applet, whatever)
that would automatically detect:

subject= (framemaker vs. Pagemaker)

then launch the sender off to the archives and delete the email?

I know I don't contribute hardly anything to this forum myself, but jeesh
already....

-Blaine

For the egoist has so far the advantage over every other species of
devotee, that his idol is ever present. --Catherine Gore