RE: Worthless Tech Comm Degrees

Subject: RE: Worthless Tech Comm Degrees
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: hj -dot- carnall -at- virgin -dot- net
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:03:47 -0800 (PST)

> Indeed. I feel the same way about C++. Therefore C++ should be abolished! No
> one should be allowed to use a tool unless everyone else in the company also
> knows how to use it! <g>

C++ could beat up FrameMaker anyday. I say we have them fight the Rock on WWF
Smackdown!

> My apologies, Andrew: it's just that you never ask or answer any technical
> writing questions, and you've frequently mentioned your agency, so I assumed
> you were retired from technical writing but enjoyed giving those of us still
> at work the benefit of your opinions.

Opinions are like butts. Everybody has one and they all produce crap. This
includes me.

I don't answer tech writing questions because the grand majority of them are
pounced on by others or stupid. I mean, I could probably lecture at length
about using Paint Shop Pro or Visio - but there are manuals for that. I prefer
sounding all high and mighty, then make fun of myself.

Andrew

http://im.yahoo.com