RE: Booklets with Word97?

Subject: RE: Booklets with Word97?
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: "'Perry Moore'" <perrya -at- jps -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 06:53:21 -0800

You can do this directly with Word 97, using linked text boxes to manually
set up the pagination. This (painful) process is described in the newsletter
template that comes with Word 97.

If you have a newer HP printer, it may come with booklet software. I'm
working on a booklet now and that's what I use. Works great!

Many people use Clickbook. However, there have been several posts lately
about problems with the current release. Check the archives for details.

Hope this helps.

-- Meg