RE: trademarks

Subject: RE: trademarks
From: "Andrew Nichols" <andrew -at- andrewnichols -dot- com>
To: "Susan Kirsch" <susan -at- virtualcyber -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:17:11 -0500

Susan,

http://www.tradename.com/ will perform a search for you. They do charge for
their services, but are pretty inclusive. They describe themselves as "A
practical, reliable and economical tool for secure, and around the clock,
end-to-end management of Brandnames and Trademarks, Searches and
Registration in the U.S., Canada and the rest of the world."

http://www.registrars.com/ allows you to input whatever you would want
between the www. and com/net/org/whatever. Give them a try for a quick easy
search.

Good luck,