RE: Searching through Code [WAS: In Search of a Class]

Subject: RE: Searching through Code [WAS: In Search of a Class]
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Paul Hanson'" <PHanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:59:42 -0500

Paul,

Absolutely right! Which is why functional, design, and technical
specifications are so important. And the ability to communicate with the
developers who write the code. I have never needed to dig into code to find
out why something works the way it does. If I can't figure it out from the
UI or the specs, there's a problem. And if you don't have specs, you have
an even bigger problem.

Connie.