RE: Mentoring

Subject: RE: Mentoring
From: garret -dot- h -dot- romaine -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:26:44 -0800

Mentor Tom writes thusly:

>I take it as a given that you can't pay people back for their sharing
>of their knowledge with you, but you can pay forward. That's an
>obligation I think professionals take seriously.

I couldn't agree more. The Willamette Valley Chapter of STC is now in
their second year of a mentoring program, established by former chapter
president Arlene Krasner and now run by former chapter president Jean
Richardson. As yet another former chapter prez myself, I had to sign up...

Garret H. Romaine
Tektronix, Inc.
MBD Worldwide Customer Communications
garret -dot- h -dot- romaine -at- tek -dot- com
(503) 627-1114