Need Help selecting Help Tool

Subject: Need Help selecting Help Tool
From: "Kathi Knill" <kathi -at- inline-software -dot- com>
To: "Tech Writers" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:39:15 -0600

I know that this question is old, but ...

I need supporting information for my manager who is deciding between
ForeHelp and WebWorks Publisher for creating both JavaHelp and HTML help? We
currently use Frame for documentation. I am a pro WebWorks person so I feel
like I am biased in my reasons for wanting us to use it.

My take is that most of us use either RoboHelp or WebWorks or something
else. I can't recall seeing any posts about ForeHelp. Is that because it is
unpopular? If so, why is it unpopular? If anyone is using it and also has
experience using WebWorks, I would like to hear what you think about the
differences between the two.

I need this info ASAP because she is deciding today! You can contact me
off-line if this is too old a topic to be threaded again.

Thanks.

Kathi Jan Knill
Inline-Software Corporation
kathi -at- inline-software -dot- com
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living;
the world owes you nothing; it was here first" -- Mark Twain