backward PDF

Subject: backward PDF
From: "Kim Forbes" <kim_portonova -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:10:36 GMT

Hi,
My friend is having a weird PDF problem, and I was wondering if any of you guys have experienced the same thing.
She is trying create a PDF of a pretty complex table in WORD. When she creates it, the header is fine, but everything else is backwards. It is almost like viewing it in a mirror. She is using Word 97 on a Power MAC 8600 and Acrobat 4.0. She is printing directly from Word. Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance
Kim Forbes
Technical Writer
Children's Hospital