RE: Need another word for "enterable"

Subject: RE: Need another word for "enterable"
From: iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk (Iain Harrison)
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:29 +0100 (BST)

> I need some help. A techy SME type insists that "enterable"
> is an acceptable term for use in technical documentation.
> I'd like to use something else, but can't come up with anything.

Hmmm. Enterable: can be entered. Does that mean that the user can
physically climb into the field? I'm impressed by this development in
virtual reality!

You don't need help: the developer does - remedial english help!



iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk
iainh -at- cix -dot- co -dot- uk

Previous by Author: Re: In Search of a Class
Next by Author: Technical communications Web sites?
Previous by Thread: Need another word for "enterable"
Next by Thread: Audiovisual/Multimedia Glossaries (French/English)

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads