RE: BA vs. BS degrees

Subject: RE: BA vs. BS degrees
From: "walden miller" <wmiller -at- vidiom -dot- com>
To: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:32:38 -0700

Actually, most universities will consider "artificial" language courses for
"foreign" language credit. This follows the linguistic research in
artificial language construction. At ISU, I know there was a full
artificial language course set on the MA/PHD level.

I have no problem with it. People who want to learn non-english spoken
languages, will take courses or go live in other countries. This should not
be a barrier to graduation.

Walden