RE: Sites like Guru.com

Subject: RE: Sites like Guru.com
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:11:21 -0500

You had paper? We had to use hammers and stone tablets! My team had only
one chisel, so we had to use our fingers when deadlines were tight.

And don't even ask about the horrors of online help.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal page: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://www.montreal.com/tech/2000/03/03lazy.html