Information Design/Technical Documentation Courses - UK

Subject: Information Design/Technical Documentation Courses - UK
From: "Mark Goldstein" <Mark_Goldstein -at- eur -dot- 3com -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:41:57 +0100

I realise that this request is a little woolly, but my Tech Pubs department are
looking for a UK-based training course which focuses on "Information Design".
The course should concentrate on how to approach the structuring of
documentation and describe techniques and strategies for both printed and online
documentation.
It should cover the whole document life-cycle, from planning and conception
through to re-visiting the document when changes are needed.

I receive the digest version of the list so please forward all suggestions to:
mark_goldstein -at- 3com -dot- com, and I'll post a summary of all replies later.

Thanks,
Mark