New kid on the telecommuting block...

Subject: New kid on the telecommuting block...
From: "Joe Figueiredo" <fits -at- tref -dot- nl>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:39:12 +0200

Hi guys,

After more than 20 years in information and communications technology, I
decided to become a freelance tech writer several years ago. While I am
based in the Netherlands and so are most of my clients, I do have a couple
of them across the border in Belgium and Great Britain. Because my foreign
clients do not require onsite working, I am able to conduct my work using
the telephone, fax and e-mail. I would love to expand into the USA (where I
lived for 9 years and got my MSc in Computer Science at the University of
Mass.) and Canada. However, I am having considerable problems contacting
end-customers and agencies, and generally convincing people of the viability
of distance working.

I would apprecaite your comments and ideas.

Best regards,
Joe Figueiredo
FITS -at- TREF -dot- NL