what would you?

Subject: what would you?
From: Kevin Feeman <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- micromass -dot- com>
To: "'Tech Writer's List'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 11:38:21 -0400

In trying to keep with my comments made last week, I have a question for
you. My department, along with QA, have been asked to develop a company
newsletter for our small company. I am excited about this, because we are
using our newly designed, proprietary software to create a tailored
newsletter that would be different for each recipient based on user
profiles. It is a good use of our software and will be extremely valuable
when creating topics for user guides. However, I digress.

I know basic categories of information that could go into a newsletter, like
company updates, or employee interviews, stuff like that, but I am a little
stumped on other topics that could be covered in a company newsletter. I
would be interested to hear what topics other companies put in their
newsletters.

I did searched through the archives, and all I saw were posts on layouts and
templates for newsletters. I am more interested in the information that
could be included. Any ideas?

Kevin Feeman
Lead Senior Technical Writer
MicroMass Communications Inc.
www.micromass.com <http://www.micromass.com/>
(919) 851-3182 Ext. 3105
kevin -dot- feeman -at- micromass -dot- com