RE: what would you?

Subject: RE: what would you?
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: "'Kevin Feeman'" <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- micromass -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:09:54 -0400

In newsletters I have designed in the past, I have included some of the
following types of sections:

- cartoon - preferably industry related
- FAQ's (Ask Abby style) - if I don't have any submitted questions, I made them
up based on info I wanted users to have.
- Word Search - with industry related words
- On this day.... or month, or Did You Know? Ten years ago, the first
whatchamacallit was designed by .....
- Time Management type of tips

I stayed away from personal employee information (Guess who's getting married?)
because I thought it was sappy and unprofessional.

Hope some of this helps,

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

The optimist says the glass is half full. The pessimist says the
glass is half empty. The engineer says the glass is twice as big
as it needs to be.