Re: what would you?

Subject: Re: what would you?
From: "Steph Jacobs" <stephjacobs -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:21:35 -0600

My office newspaper has a section for introducing a certain 'group' or
'team' or whatever of the company. There's a business-aspect introduction to
the group's role in the company, co-written by the TW and the group head,
then a picture of each member accompanied by a short introduction to that
person. The introduction starts with their business background and what
they're doing for the company right now, then includes a sentence or so
about their personal interests or family - whatever information they saw fit
to tell the TW in their 'interview'. This approach is nice because it allows
you to give a little bit of a personal introduction, yet the peice is still
professional and relevant to the business side of the company.

Cheers,
Steph Jacobs