RE: Lamination: friend or foe?

Subject: RE: Lamination: friend or foe?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:29:13 -0400

Never in my experience, has a company stamped or branded their books.
Although, with more popular books (say my MS Word books, not my FrameMaker
ones), I write my name or my departments on the side of the book opposite
the spine, across the end of the book that opens, where the pages were cut.
I put my name if I bought it or the company's name if they bought it.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com