Presentation advice for 48th Conference

Subject: Presentation advice for 48th Conference
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2000 13:55 -0600

I am in the process of deciding the subject(s) to submit for STCs "Call for
Proposals" for the 48th annual conference next year. I want to submit something
for the Tools and Technologies stem.

The following are the topics I have in mind. Once I determine which of these
topics to submit, I need to decide the skill level for which to present.

This is an informal poll as to what you guys think is in the greatest demand
(and will continue to be next year). Let me know what you think along with the
skill level for which I should focus:

Flash

Authorware

FrameMaker