Re:..impersonating a technical writer...

Subject: Re:..impersonating a technical writer...
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: hhager -at- dttus -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 11:17:31 PDT

Tony Markatos responds to Jim Hager (below):

My passion is utilizing data flow diagrams as the basis for organizing highly end-user focused technical communications (including end-user manuals, software requirements specifications, and training materials). I don't always get to fully employ the power of data flow diagrams on a project. However, when I able to do such:

* I have an excellent idea of what I am doing.
* I know exactly how I am doing it.
* I have an excellent idea of what the final output will look like.
* I have an excellent idea of where I will be when I am finished.

Jim Hager wrote:

In this industry, if somebody tries to tell you that they know exactly
what they are doing, know exactly how they are doing it, know exactly
what they will have when they are finished, and know exactly where they be be when they are finished, they are bluffing. Either that or
they are a real genius or have some secret they are not sharing.

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)