?Clever job titles

Subject: ?Clever job titles
From: "Kat Nagel" <kat_nagel -at- rte -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:07:56 -0400

After 14 years of freelancing, I've received an offer I can't refuse
from a local software development firm. In addition to the official
title on my business card, there is space for an additional
word/phrase. The company already has an HR Goddess and a Systems
Goddess. I don't want to encroach on their territory, so I'm
looking for a good tag line.

Somewhere in the deep dark recesses of my brain, there is a vague
memory of a discussion on this list about clever titles for
technical writers. The only specific one I remember is Mr. Hart's
"Professional idiot". I've been poking through the archives, but I
can't seem to find the right combination of key words to pull up the
rest of the posts.

Did anyone keep a running list of the suggested titles for their own
personal amusement?

Can anyone suggest new possibilities?

Kat Nagel
Senior Technical Writer